- Programs: MSOffice, WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign
- Other: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Sept. 2013 – Current
Overland Park, KS
Handle day-to-day search engine optimization tasks for multiple clients.
- Writing, editing and updating SEO optimized content for client websites.
- Conduct keyword brainstorming and expansion for clients.
- Analyze Google Webmaster Tools data for SEO strategy planning.
- Searching out strong link opportunities for clients on relevant and powerful sites.
Musician’s Friend Distribution Center
Inventory Resources Group Associate
June 2012 – Sept. 2013
Kansas City, MO
Worked with warehouse logistics computer systems to ensure the timely and accurate packing and shipping of customer orders.
- Used handheld computers and software to accurately fill customer orders for shipping.
- Restock product shelves to ensure items are in the correct pick location and counted accurately.
- Used warehouse logistics software, MS Excel and handheld computers to ensure the accuracy of the warehouse inventory.
- Operated warehouse machinery including various types of lift trucks.
April 2010 – April 2013
Overland Park, KS
Worked with radio show hosts, guests, salespeople and clients to broadcast entertaining and informative radio shows.
- Run control board and answer phones for various talk-radio programs and sporting events.
- Use audio editing software to voice and produce commercials for local and national clients.
- Utilize broadcast automation software to load local and national commercials for airplay.
Program Director/Music Director/On-Air/Web Administrator
April 2005 – March 2009
Responsible for the programming and operation of KROG-FM to appeal to a target audience and to increase and maintain listenership.
- Manage on-air staff to make sure station goals and duties are being accomplished.
- Generate daily program logs.
- Plan and host daily morning radio show.
- Work with sales department, promotions department and clients to develop and execute promotional campaigns.
- Update station website with the latest station information and contents, including creating graphics in Adobe Photoshop.
- Promote the radio station through live appearances, station events and social networking.
- Use audio editing software to voice and produce commercials, promos and station elements.
Oct. 2002 – April 2005
Hosted weeknight and weekend radio shows.
- Plan and host radio show.
- Produce and host weekly specialty radio show focusing on local rock bands.
- Promote radio station through live appearances and station events.
- Use audio editing software to voice and produce client commercials.
- Use broadcast automation software to load local and national commercials for airplay.
*More work history available upon request.
Class of 2001
Earned B.A. in Mass Media
- Active in National Broadcasting Society, serving as President of the Washburn Chapter in Fall ’01 semester.